Planning for the 2020 IBEA Virtual Fall Conference is well underway. All sessions have been selected and the schedule has been updated. Registration, both online and paper, are now available on the website. For more information about the conference check out the following information below:
- Review the conference schedule by clicking here.
- Review the conference session descriptions by clicking here. (Scroll down past the conference registration information to the Agenda section.)
- Download a PDF of the conference session descriptions by clicking here.
How to register for the IBEA 2020 Virtual Fall Conference:
- Click here to access the IBEA 2020 Virtual Fall Conference online registration form.
- Click here to download a paper registration form.
Those attendees that register by October 20, 2020 will be invited to attend two conference pre-sessions with Corinne Hoisington on how to utilize Microsoft Teams for this conference and also in your classes when the conference is over. More information about those pre-sessions can be found by clicking here.
The early registration deadline for the virtual conference is October 15, 2020. After October 15, 2020, the price will increase by $20 per person. Registration rates and complete conference information can be located on our website at: www.ibea.org/fall-conference.