IBEA—Setting the Gold Standard is the theme for the 50th Annual IBEA Fall Conference! The Conference will be held in Normal, Illinois, November 7, 8, and 9, 2012, at the Marriott Hotel and Conference Center in Normal, Illinois. The 2012 IBEA Conference has it all . . .
Keynote Speaker Corinne Hoisington, is a full-time Professor of Information Systems Technology at Central Virginia Community College in Lynchburg, Virginia, with over 25 years of teaching experience. This year Corinne also traveled over 200,000 miles a year speaking to college & university professors and K12 venues in over 50 cities. She has spoken to such customers as the Microsoft Corporation, Cengage Learning, and many other universities and K12 groups.
Tours of local businesses
- State Farm Headquarters
- David Davis Mansion and Beer Nuts
- (Bus transportation provided by Bloomington—Normal Convention and Visitors Bureau)
Hands-on computer sessions
- Two rooms including a “bring-your-own” computer room
Numerous break-out sessions
- On current business/computer related topics for YOUR classroom
CPDU and College Credit
- 14 hours of CPDU credit available
- One semester hour of graduate credit
Find the latest textbooks and other useful items for your classroom
Networking opportunities with fellow business educators and future educators
- Wednesday reception to celebrate our 50th conference anniversary
- Thursday affiliate meetings
- Thursday Trivia Night Reception
Comfortable Hotel Facilities
- Free in-room wireless internet
- Free parking in attached garage
- Microwave/refrigerator in rooms
Delicious food included in registration fee
- Wednesday reception
- Thursday brunch and trivia night reception snacks
- Friday breakfast and closing lunch
Conference Pre-Registration Deadline is October 15.
Conference Hotel Reservation Deadline is October 17.
Make your travel arrangements TODAY to attend the 2012 IBEA Fall Conference!