In order to add consistency in the planning and execution of the annual fall conference, IBEA is seeking a talented member to become the new Conference Program Director.
This individual will:
- Chair the Program Planning Committee.
- Work with the Officers, Executive Director, and other leaders to plan for and execute all sessions and activities during the fall conference.
- Be a part of the Site Selection Committee and with the Executive Director, review the hotel contract and confirm necessary changes.
- Organize/update all conference materials.
Specific areas of responsibility include but not limited to:
- POST CONFERENCE WRAP-UP
- WORK WITH COUNCIL OF AFFILIATES DIRECTOR
- WORK WITH OFFICERS
- COMMERCIAL EXHIBITS**
- CONFERENCE TECHNOLOGY**
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (w/Executive Director)
- SPECIAL PROJECTS**
**position that may be held by an IBEA member.
NOTE: Specific duties under each area are still being developed.The first year of this position will be a transition.
- The CPD will be an ex-officio member of the IBEA Board of Directors.
- The CPD will receive a stipend of $3,000/year.
- Position begins as soon as possible with a 5-year commitment.