Illinois has some of the finest business education professionals in the nation. These professionals have made contributions to business education and should be nominated for awards recognizing their contributions. Please consider nominating those IBEA members who have contributed so much to business education and their students. Click the links below, to the left, or use the menu to navigate this section.
NEW PROCEDURES STARTING IN 2020:
- Information will be gathered and forms completed by the nominator, not the nominee. An exception to this is the Professional Recognition Award which can be self-nominated.
- All information will be sent electronically via email to Awards Chair. Hardcopy of forms are no longer required or needed.
- General Information
- Distinguished Service Award Criteria
- Friend of Illinois Business Education Association Award Criteria
- Outstanding Middle School, Secondary, Post-Secondary, Collegiate Teacher, and Supervisor/Administrator of the Year Awards Criteria
- Outstanding New Professional Award Criteria
- Professional Recognition Award Criteria
- Research Awards Criteria
- Writers' Hall of Fame Award Criteria